Summer time six word stories!
Asked a group of friends & family to describe what summer meant to them in six words 🙂
- Perfect time to hit the beach
- Take a vacation before starting college
- Don’t forget to water the plants
- Salads always taste best during summer!
- Summer is the season for mangoes
- Time to do what we want
- Pool parties and water balloons fights
- Time to go berry picking again
- Setup flower beds, get butterfly nets
- First, write a summer to-do list
- Clean the bottles, lets catch fireflies
- Invite friends over, its barbecue time
- Don’t spoil summer talking about homework
- Try the thousand piece jigsaw puzzle
- Local hikes with family are memorable
- Have a cookout in the backyard
- Donate old stuff to local shelters
- Try watching sunrise at the beach
- Bring out your family lemonade recipe
- Paint your walls, decorate your rooms
What does summer mean to you? Do share your six word summer stories!