For many of us, Fall season holds a special place in our hearts 🙂 From leaves changing color to smell of baked goods, it brings in many memories! Come and share your special memories with us!
Sharing my best memories of fall… look forward to reading about all of yours. Do tag me or my blog or leave a comment when you write about yours. Would love to read them and share with others! Do post on Learning Thursdays FB page as well for others to see!
Now, back to my best memories of fall 🙂
- The beauty of leaves changing color, slowly and steadily reminding us to enjoy and live every moment of life!
- Time for baked goods. The smell of melting butter is the BEST way to describe it 🙂 Time to refill pantry and start baking (if you have not started already). Every kitchen will have a distinct smell – baked goods or pumpkin spice or soups 🙂
- Variety of soups – Dinner typically would be soups, and every soup has to have a distinct flavor. Food critics get created this way at home 🙂
- Herbs and spices – Different herbs and spices seasoning completely change the flavor of the dish.
- Pumpkin – Carving a pumpkin with friends is FUN
- Spiced lattes – All spice latte, Pumpkin spice latte, Gingerbread latte and the ones that are sold in retail for us to make at home – distinct taste of fall 🙂 If you have not tried it, MUST try once at least!
- Pies – Pie eating contests, pie making contests, Food network and cooking shows telecast many of them!
- Room decor – I used to love to re-decorate every fall – especially the dining area! Let us see if that happens this year!
- Halloween – How can one forget that? The costumes and last minute purchases and make up and the long discussions about what to buy for trick or treat? Chocolates or candy and who has how many large Kit Kats… I don’t know why that seems to make a difference!
- School arts and crafts – Be you a student who participates and makes fall arts and crafts or parents/volunteers who support these activities, the number of trips to Michaels/Hobby lobby and finally choosing to upcycle what we have at home for weeks, finally giving up when the stores announce a sale and stocking up your piles!
Can keep writing on and on…. Yes.. I can smell the fall in the air, the raking of leaves and many more memories to be made this year… Do share your best moments – would be great to read about them/ see them as well!
Follow us at Learning Thursdays Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/LearningThursdays
Do like, share with friends and subscribe to Learning Thursdays blog below.
If you have any special memories that you would like to share, write to us at email@example.com and we will publish it for you!