Six word stories that apply to most of us this week, in the form of a crossword puzzle!
Crossword clues in six words
- Best way to deal with grief
- Ability to recover from difficult situations
- One’s ability to understand others feelings
- Sudden events, disasters, or natural catastrophes
- Stimulates one’s immune system, producing immunity
- Earnest hope, wish, communication with God
- Sympathy expressed on occasion of death
- Emergency protocol restricting people in premises
- Generosity and helpfulness especially towards needy
- Working together to achieve common purpose
Will publish the answers after I get at least 5 responses!
Stay safe & healthy!