In the process of recovering from a shoulder injury!
Ended up walking into a wall followed by quick jerky movements and hurt my shoulder blade!
A quick trip to the urgent care, an x-ray and few hours later….
Tips to feel better
- Sling to immobilize arm and avoiding jerky movements helps
- Pain killer / muscle relaxant as recommended
- Ice pack 3 times a day helps
- Sitting in a reclined position helps a lot to get some good sleep!
- Ensure sling is positioned right
- Neck muscles will get sore, using a neck pillow helps!
Time to rest and recover!