It has been about a week and most of the seeds have started sprouting. Got some time to fix the yard and clear the raised beds.
Beds are nearly ready
- Tilled the soil
- Added Black Kow manure
- Waiting for a day, will add the Organic top soil tomorrow and mix it up
- Then, beds are ready for re-planting!
- Need to clear the debris around, remove the old leaves and remove the weeds around the place!
- Setup the fence!
- Decide the places where vines and root vegetables will grow and separate them out!
- Create sections of the yard for flower beds!
How are the seeds coming along?
Most of the seeds have started sprouting and beans (front tall ones) need to be re-planted right away!